Sunday, January 31, 2010

The No Spend Week Challenge

Hi there, after a long night of night duty, it's been really hard to sleep today with the heat, so I'm up well ahead of time, hopefully I'll survive tonight ok!

Well It's official, I have not spent a cent since doing the groceries on Friday morning, that is now 48 hours. That totally includes going to work. At 4am the vending machine can be really tempting with chips & Caramello koalas (my fav). But before you know it you've spent $4 or $5 on junk that goes to your backside! 2 down sides here, that's money you'll never, ever see again and also not good for the bootie! (That's a sideline goal this year, just to keep fit & healthy).

Thanks for your comments and I look forward to keeping you updated on my progress. Someone suggested I checkout www.Debtproofliving.com . I had a qucik look this morning when I got home, but will check it out in more detail tomorrow when I'm functional again.

Keep making & saving,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment